Design is at the core of everything Cladwell does. Whether it's working with the team on a Google Design Sprint for deciding what's next or using Marvel to test new features, nothing escapes our design team.
As the UX designer at Cladwell, you will be responsible for the user journey inside our apps. Each feature should be sketched and wire-framed - and for the big stuff, tested with our users. With this feedback, you will iterate and update the wireframes as needed. Once we're ready to move forward, you'll deliver polished designs to pass on to the development team.
How do you know if you're a fit for this role?
- You love digging into feature requests to understand the core problem
- The challenge of balancing customization and simplicity sounds fun to you
- Passion is a requirement for your work
- You believe in Cladwell's mission
- You keep up on design trends and technology trends - but know which to ignore
Sound like you? Here's what we'll expect of you:
- Work with our CTO to wireframe, design, test and iterate new features to the Cladwell app
- Run user interviews to validate that your designs solve the core user problem
- Champion your designs through the development process, simplifying if necessary
- Expand our design to additional platforms with a native feel
- Lead design testing and reviews before we release new features
Not from Cincinnati? Here's why you will love being here.
- Strong UX background with experience in mobile design
- Complimentary design style to the Cladwell brand and current products
- Deep knowledge of your design and UX tools of choice (Sketch, Adobe CC, Omnigraffle, etc.)
- Understanding of the development process and knowledge of trade-offs required in development
- Excellent communicator and listener
- Prefer to work independently with a bias for action
- Detail oriented, but an understanding that perfection is achieved through iteration
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.